1. All prices are in New Zealand dollars and are GST Inclusive
2. Online orders may be paid by supplying your credit/debit card details, Laybuy or you may choose to pay via Internet banking where the gift will only be sent out once payment has cleared in our bank account. Bliss Baskets works in conjunction with a secure 3rd Party, which means your card details are not retained and should a refund be required we may need to contact you to obtain your card details.
3. All payments for goods must be made when placing an order. No good will be dispatched or reserved prior to receiving payment.
Bliss Baskets uses third party Couriers for all gift deliveries and cannot take responsibility for late deliveries due to:
1. Incomplete or incorrect delivery addresses.
2. Traffic congestion and or adverse weather conditions.
3. Restrictions brought in due to COVID-19 that may cause unexpected delays.
4. Any other causes beyond our reasonable control and not limited to securing necessary export licenses, compliance with laws or regulations, Acts of God, acts or omissions of the purchaser, acts of civil or military authority. Judicial action defaults of sub-contractors or suppliers, labour disputes, failure or delays in transportation, embargoes, war or riots.
Substitution & Product Availability
1. Errors and omissions excepted.
2. Colours of baskets, trim and ribbons may vary from photo shown.
3. All orders are subject to availability of product. If a gift is sold out we will endeavour to contact the purchaser to agree to an alternative gift or a refund.
Cancellations & Returns
Orders can be cancelled up to the day prior of dispatch and a full refund will be credited, except if
1. The gift is custom made in any way to your requirements
2. A large corporate order that was confirmed in writing
3. Telephonic or emailed orders
Supply of Alcohol
Any gift baskets containing alcohol can only be ordered by customers over 18 years of age and you will be required to confirm that you are over age when placing an order. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your Statutory Rights
Items Damaged in Transit, Defective or Incorrect Items
In the unlikely event your gift is damaged please contact us within 14 days on 07 575 8005 or email@example.com. We will make arrangements for the return of the gift and refund or replacement. Please note we may request photos of the damaged goods to enable us to investigate the matter with our couriers and dispatch depot.
These Terms & Conditions of Sale (and any contracts to which these Conditions of Sale apply) shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand and the courts of New Zealand shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine any dispute arising in relation to these Conditions of Sale (and any contracts to which these Conditions of Sale apply)